Bus stops are a great place to people watch. You can just stand at the back of the crowd and take in all the people watching goodness. Because I work in a hospital and this bus stop is for the workers we get a good crowd of people to observe. Love it.
The bus was a whole 20 minutes late today so there was a lot of time to make notes and here they are…
Observation number 1: Bumbags (fanny packs?) appear to be coming back into fashion… all I can say to this is NO.
2. People who are on their own, wearing what can only be described as a 90s throwback tracksuit and who are yelling at on coming traffic are oddballs.
3. Some people just don't know how to dress. 3b. Some people can just wear absolutely anything… grrr.
4. It should be illegal to eat smelly food in public. Bananas are one of these foods.
5. There are people out there with REALLY tiny heads.
6. Not everyone wriggles their toes when listening to music. This one came as quite a shock to me.
There are two more things that I thought were note worthy from my observations today but they didn't happen at the bus stop…
1. Wearing a hat can make someone look REALLY different. I have known someone now for 9(?) weeks and in this time they have always been wearing headgear of some description. I saw this person without any head accessories today and they could have been two people.
2. Isn't it really odd when you think someone is a lot older/younger than you and you find out that they are in fact a similar, if not the same, age as you? This is a really strange sensation.
That's it really, that's all I had to share for today. Next time you're at the bus please note at least one observation and post as comment, I would love to read it!