I am a consumer. I am THE consumer. I fall for it all; limited editions, limited packaging, retro products, designer products, products with nifty adverts. Hook. Line. Sinker. So at any one time I am lusting after at least 5 things and here are some of the things that I am currently lusting after.
1. Friendship bracelets. They are everywhere, all the celebs have them and they look really boho, which is a look that I would love to be able to pull off. Here are some of the lovely ones that are around at the moment, my favourite being the Links of London ones.
2. Issey Miyake – L’eau D’Issey. This smells wonderful on my skin and even though I have hundreds of pounds worth of perfumes I still find it hard parting with money to buy it. My latest perfume purchase was Juicy Couture and I still love wearing it every day. I’ll buy this eventually, I will, it just takes some convincing.
3. Mulberry Margaret clutch. I fell in love with this clutch bag by Mulberry when I was in Selfridges, London. I held it and it’s beautifully soft and the colour is absolutely stunning. It’s the most beautiful purple I’ve ever seen. Alas, £450 for a clutch bag is currently out of reach!
4. Burberry trench coat. Yes, the iconic, Burberry trench coat. I’ve reached the age where I think it would be useful to have a waterproof mac. Sadly, these only go up to a 16 and in a jacket I need room for all those winter knits. It’s also stupidly expensive so I’ll dream on.
5. Ted Baker bright blue crystal bead necklace. I only saw this today and it instantly went on my lust list. It’s heavy (in a good way), it’s sooo sparkly and it’s long, like double it up long. I might sneak this one on to the Christmas wish list as it’s so darn sparkly. Seriously, I think I might have been a magpie in a previous life.
6. Jo Malone vintage gardenia ANYTHING (candles, perfume, room fragrance… ANYTHING). I am almost addicted to the smell of gardenia. I could eat my arms off when I have gardenia perfume on and I tried this one today and it does not disappoint. Oh yes, and they have bath oil. Is there anything more luxurious and extravagant than bath oil??
That’s it for now! Please share if you have a lust list (come on, we all do, don’t we?).