I know, I know, it’s only October 23rd, but I stumbled across an advent calendar on the Selfridges website and it got me thinking… what other advent calendars are there that don’t involve chocolate? See, I’m on a diet so they are no good to me, and some parents don’t want their kids eating chocolate every day.
These are the ones that I found…
1. First up we have the one that started it all. The ‘All I want this Christmas‘ Lancome advent calendar from Selfridges. £80. Isn’t it beautiful?? I hope they don’t sell out of these before November 26th [pay day].
2. Next up is one for the kids [or the big kid in your life…], a Lego one! City advent calendar. £18.
3. Tea advent calendar. This one is VERY cool. Okay, so it doesn’t look too special BUT it’s something you can take to work and enjoy and it is TEA! £5.
4. Clippy advent calendars from Firebox. These look really fun and very cute. Perfect for the little ones. You stick a sticker on to the tree or gingerbread house every day. £12.
5. Although this isn’t technically an advent calendar, it doesn’t mean it can’t be. I thought it might be nice to wrap up 24/25 mini gifts and put them in this bag and you can give it to a loved one to pick out a gift each day. £2.50 from John Lewis [I think I’ll do this for the BF].
So there you have it, 5 so far and I’m sure I will add more as more and more companies start selling their calendars.